NNFCC Report - Anaerobic Digestion deployment in the UK
The Anaerobic Digestion (AD) industry in the UK has experienced rapid growth in recent years. However, several challenges need to be addressed if we want to see this level of deployment maintained.
There are now 316 operational AD plants in the
UK, including 47 biomethane-to-grid plants, and a further 454 AD projects under development.Understanding
this deployment landscape is vital for investors, developers and policymakers
NNFCC monitors AD activity and has published the third annual report on AD Deployment in the UK. The report provides a comprehensive regional breakdown of sector development in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the 10 regions of England, providing detailed information on feedstock requirements, installed capacity and output type (combined heat & power or biomethane-to-grid) for every project.
A free extract of the report is available here.
The report costs £595 + VAT – this includes the full April 2016 PDF report and accompanying Excel spreadsheet.
Alternatively, we also offer an AD-specific business membership for £1,100 + VAT which offers free access to an interactive AD map and our AD calculator, a mid-year report update and 8 hours of consultancy support from an NNFCC expert. A full list of AD Business Member benefits is included below:
- Free copy of the NNFCC's Anaerobic Digestion Deployment in the UK (April 2016)
- Free copy of the NNFCC’s Anaerobic Digestion Deployment in the UK (April 2016) database (Excel)
- Free copy of the NNFCC’s Anaerobic Digestion Deployment in the UK mid-year update (Oct 2016)
- Free access to the NNFCC’s Interactive Anaerobic Digestion map
- Free access to the NNFCC's Anaerobic Digestion Calculator (Business Edition)
- Eight hours consultancy from an NNFCC expert
- Dedicated e-mail to NNFCC contacts
- Your press releases hosted on NNFCC website
- Access to online resource of reports and tools (Single Login)
- Receive NNFCC weekly Market Reviews straight to your inbox
- Discount on NNFCC and third party events
To become an AD Business Member click here or to purchase your copy of the report click the Buy Now button below.
Talk to the Experts
For business solutions call NNFCC on +44 (0)1904 435 182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org