London, United Kingdom
European Funding for Bio-based Industries
Brought to you by Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), the H2020 UK National Contact Points, SusChem and Enterprise Europe Network, this free to attend event will give details about the 2017 call for proposals from the European Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking and will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Identify and link with new partners across Europe
- Join consortia forming around forthcoming 2017 call topics
- Discuss and refine your projects ideas with potential partners
- Gather information on forthcoming 2017 call topics
- Take advantage of the NCP, BBI, KTN and EEN support available on the day
This event is aimed at companies and research organisations that are interested in European Funding for Bio-based Industries (BBI) and who wish to work with European counterparts in collaborative research and innovation projects. The morning session will highlight information about the 2017 call for proposals from the BBI Joint Undertaking and the afternoon will be highly participative in support of consortia building and proposal development.
Due to limited spaces this will operate an Expression of Interest scheme: Innovate UK will confirm your space at the event within 10 working days from submission of your details.
Meet NNFCC Here
Senior Consultant David Turley will be attending this event.