Total Food 2017
Total Food 2017 will be the 5th in a series of international conferences which focus on the sustainable exploitation of agri-food co-products and related biomass, thereby helping to minimise waste.
Under the auspices of the Royal Society of Chemistry (Food Group), this three day event organised by staff from the Biorefinery Centre provides an open forum to highlight recent developments and to facilitate knowledge transfer between representatives of the agri-food industries, scientific research community, legal experts on food related legislation and waste management, and consumer organisations.
Invited plenary speakers include:
- Professor Jules Pretty, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Professor of Environment & Society, University of Essex
- David Newman, Managing Director, Bio-based and Biodegradable Industries Association & President of the World Biogas Association
- Toine Timmermanns, Programme Manager – Sustainable Food Chains, Wageningen Food & Biobased Research
- David Tompkins, Bioresources Development Manager, AquaEnviro
- Dr Richard Swannell, Director WRAP
- Robin Crawshaw, RC Feed
Registration is now OPEN
- Full delegate rate £450
- Student rate £350