EFIB: The European Forum for Industrial Biotechnology and The BioBased Economy 2012
Now in its fifth year and following record attendance in 2011, this year's European Forum for Industrial Biotechnology and BioBased Economy takes place on 16-18 October in Dusseldorf, Germany and promises to build upon our enviable reputation as Europe's leading event for this fast evolving sector.
|When||16 Oct 2012 - 18 Oct 2012|
|Relevant Industries||Bio-Based Products|
Gathering together the foremost representatives of Europe's industrial biotechnology community, EFIB 2012 will bring you an unrivalled calibre of speakers from across policy and business, the most comprehensive exhibition and the networking and business exchange opportunities that one should expect from the sector's market leading event.
Reasons to attend EFIB 2012:
- EFIB is Europe's leading event on the biobased economy, where you can join over 400 policymakers, commercial players, researchers and scientists. The networking opportunities are unrivalled and EFIB has become the place to seek new partners and
do business with Directors and CEOs
- Access an outstanding speaker programme, freshly researched to include innovators and cutting-edge strategists presenting
over 50 new talks from around the globe with track sessions to enable you to select the most relevant subjects for your needs
- Visit EFIB's exhibition where you can showcase your newest products or wander around the stands, witness live demonstrations and product launches providing an insightful glimpse into new technologies and players in the market
- Understand financing models for biotech projects and learn how industrial biotech markets are progressing in emerging
- Use EFIB's interactive online partnering tool to schedule meetings at the conference with other attendees
For more information and to register visit www.efibforum.com