- Extensive market
data and analysis on current and future development trends
- Regional breakdown of the 10 regions of England,
Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, with maps and timeline graphs
illustrating regional development trends.
- Detailed sector commentary and comprehensive overview
of policy and incentives affecting the anaerobic digestion development
- Comprehensive excel database of more than 800 planned
and operational Anaerobic Digestion facilities in the UK.
- Includes site name and location; feedstock type, source
and volumes; energy output type and capacity; and development status.
Reasons to buy
- To inform investment and policy decisions in the anaerobic digestion sector by understanding the current and future anaerobic digestion market and policy landscape
- To enable targeting of sales and marketing effort for anaerobic digestion service and product providers, based on technical or regional focus.
- To identify competition and quantify feedstock requirements of the anaerobic digestion industry
Number of pages: 134
Accessibility: This item is available to NNFCC Anaerobic Digestion Business Subscribers or through individual purchase (fill in form below)
The Anaerobic Digestion industry has continued to grow in the past year despite great uncertainty with regard to policy and economic viability. Navigating this uncertainty will be the key to the sector's future.
There are now 401 operational anaerobic digestion plants in the UK, including 77 biomethane-to-grid plants, and a further 420 anaerobic digestion projects under development. Understanding this deployment landscape is vital for investors, developers and policymakers alike.
NNFCC monitors anaerobic digestion activity and has published the fourth annual report on anaerobic digestion deployment in the UK. The report provides a comprehensive regional breakdown of sector development in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the 10 regions of England, providing detailed information on feedstock requirements, installed capacity and output type (combined heat & power or biomethane-to-grid) for every project.
The report is available for purchase for £995 + VAT, or is included with an Anaerobic Digestion Business Subscription, which also includes consultancy support to help
recipients further understand the market, identify development opportunities,
or expand their knowledge of the sector more generally.
Previous years' Deployment Reports are available upon request: email@example.com
You may also be interested in:
Talk to the experts
For business solutions call NNFCC on +44 (0)1904 435 182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org