Last month the Department for Transport released their consultation document on proposed amendments to the Renewable Transport Fuels Obligation. Entering into force in 2008, the RTFO supports the government’s policy on reducing greenhouse gas emissions from vehicles by obligating the use of sustainable biofuels........
Other news this month includes:
- Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation: proposed changes for 2017
- European Commission releases "Clean Energy Package"
- EU biofuels curbs would 'put quality feed supplies at risk'
- Biofuel producers blast EU for slashing
crop-based fuel use
- US biofuel feedstock boost
Research & Development
- Anellotech Announces Breakthrough in Extending Catalyst Lifetime
- Synata Bio wins auction for Abengoa’s last US ethanol assets
- Shell and Cosan beef up sugarcane ethanol JV in Brazil
- Driving UK farming forward with E10 fuel
- Indian Oil inks MoU with Praj Industries for development of 2G ethanol
- Wood to ethanol plant for Finland
- Suez and Total partner to recycle cooking oil into biofuel
- How United Leads the Airline Industry in Reducing Carbon Emissions
- Scania unveils first bi-articulated Euro 6 gas bus