European Biosolids & Organic Resources Conference
Now in its third decade, the conference provides an essential annual update on the latest industry innovations, best practice, cutting-edge technology and research in the waste water and resource management industries.
- Get insights from industry experts with 50+ technical presentationsdelivered over 2 days
- Network with over 250 attendees from around the world
- Take part in two site visits to see Anglian Water’s HPH process and AB Agri’s AD gas-to-grid plant
- Access the exhibition of 30 companies showcasing their key products and services
- Socialise and network with fellow delegates and colleagues at the every-popular conference dinner
2018 Key Themes
Advances in Anaerobic Digestion
- Circular Economy
- Pre/Post Treatment and Thickening/Dewatering
- Landbank Security
- Modelling and Software Developments
- Biogas and Energy Management
Also featuring panel debates and a workshop in collaboration with the NNFCC.