IBioIC's 4th Annual Conference
Now in its fourth year, IBioIC's annual conference has established itself as the ‘go to’ event for the biotech industry in Scotland. This two day event attracted over 400 biobased professionals, academics and students from across the UK and Europe in 2017, and 2018’s event is set to be even bigger.
The conference will celebrate the success of the biotechnology industry in Scotland to date, look ahead to the future and the challenges still to be overcome, and provide delegates with the networking opportunities needed to drive new collaborations.
For 2018, we have great ambitions to reach our global network and invite you all to join us in Scotland for an event you will not want to miss.
- Plenary sessions around the new UK Bioeconomy, Policy, and End User Experience
- Parallel tracks focussed around Technical and Commercial themes
- Bustling exhibition area featuring companies from across the UK & further afield
- Evening networking reception
- Networking conference dinner with awards ceremony and guest speakers