The production of raw material, along with the processing and manufacturing of goods, have truly begun to transition towards sustainable and renewable products and practices. As a result, there is a wider selection of biobased material available for innovation within the services and entertainment sectors, who seem to be pulling resources together and joining the worldwide effort to transition towards a more sustainable way of life.
Following their announcement to become carbon neutral by 2030, the often environmentally controversial Formula 1 community is now taking up the challenge of designing car seats made from textile fibres......
Other News this Month Includes:
- Straws, cotton buds and drink stirrers ban: rules for businesses in England
- Vegware coffee cup and lid receives Cré certification
Research & Development
- Towards smart biomanufacturing: a perspective
- Green chemistry and the plastic pollution challenge: towards a circular economy
- Biobased home compostable film packaging
- European Bioplastics criticises biased interpretation of EEA study
- New funding for Zymergen
- Biocarbon plant for silicon supplier Elkem
- Absolut Rolls Out 2,000 Paper Bottle Prototypes
- New formulation for cleaning brand Persil