Bioenergy is the conversion of biomass to energy via a solid, liquid or gaseous fuel.
Ambitious renewable energy targets to 2020 are driving demand for bioenergy as a reliable and stable source of renewable heat and electricity at industrial and domestic scales.Our Services
Latest News in Bioenergy
- Agri-food industry survey - What are the Barriers and Opportunities to utilising agri-food wastes?
- New KTN study finds biorenewables the most supported future chemical feedstock in the UK
- Press Release: NNFCC partners in new €3.8 million SuperBIO project to support industrial innovation within the EU bioeconomy
Upcoming Events in Bioenergy
- Conference of the European Biogas Association
- *NEW* Life Cycle Assessment Workshops
- Cascade Processes in Biorefining: a P2P Showcase