Bioenergy is the conversion of biomass to energy via a solid, liquid or gaseous fuel.
Ambitious renewable energy targets to 2020 are driving demand for bioenergy as a reliable and stable source of renewable heat and electricity at industrial and domestic scales.Our Services
Technical Reports and Tools
- Use of sustainably-sourced residue and waste streams for advanced biofuel production in the European Union: rural economic impacts and potential for job creation
- Energy from Waste: Efficiency based Measurement, NNFCC 13-016
- Farm-Scale Anaerobic Digestion Plant Efficiency, NNFCC 11-015
Latest News in Bioenergy
- Advanced biofuels offer significant economic gains
- Interview: Dr. Celia Caulcott, BBSRC
- New Grants Scheme to help Yorkshire and Humber SMEs invest in innovative green technologies
Upcoming Events in Bioenergy
- International Bioenergy Conference 2014
- How Can Chemistry Make Buildings More Sustainable?
- European Biomass to Power Conference