Bioenergy is the conversion of biomass to energy via a solid, liquid or gaseous fuel.
Ambitious renewable energy targets to 2020 are driving demand for bioenergy as a reliable and stable source of renewable heat and electricity at industrial and domestic scales.Our Services
Technical Reports and Tools
- NNFCC Report - Anaerobic Digestion deployment in the UK
- Use of sustainably-sourced residue and waste streams for advanced biofuel production in the European Union: rural economic impacts and potential for job creation
- Energy from Waste: Efficiency based Measurement, NNFCC 13-016
Latest News in Bioenergy
- 5p plastic bag charge introduced in England
- Toshiba and Abengoa win €600m contract to build Teeside biomass plant
- Rudd insists Government is "committed" to tackling climate change
Upcoming Events in Bioenergy
- The National Wood Fuel Conference
- Keeping the Lights on: Can Renewables meet our future energy needs?
- IEA Bioenergy Conference 2015