Biofuels are liquid or gaseous fuels derived from biomass, they are an important way of meeting our renewable energy targets.
More sustainable processes and feedstocks are resulting in biofuels which further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and minimise the impact they have on land use.Our Services
Technical Reports and Tools
- NNFCC Report - Anaerobic Digestion deployment in the UK
- Industrial Biotechnology Process Plant Study
- Use of sustainably-sourced residue and waste streams for advanced biofuel production in the European Union: rural economic impacts and potential for job creation
Latest News in Biofuels
- Rudd insists Government is "committed" to tackling climate change
- DECC publishes consultation on removing pre-accrediation for FIT projects
- Subsidies “are not long-term answer” for low carbon economy
Upcoming Events in Biofuels
- Nextgen 2015
- Process simulation and e-learning for operators: an introductory workshop
- Keeping the Lights on: Can Renewables meet our future energy needs?