Biofuels are liquid or gaseous fuels derived from biomass, they are an important way of meeting our renewable energy targets.
More sustainable processes and feedstocks are resulting in biofuels which further reduce greenhouse gas emissions and minimise the impact they have on land use.Our Services
Latest News in Biofuels
- Agri-food industry survey - What are the Barriers and Opportunities to utilising agri-food wastes?
- New KTN study finds biorenewables the most supported future chemical feedstock in the UK
- Press Release: NNFCC partners in new €3.8 million SuperBIO project to support industrial innovation within the EU bioeconomy
Upcoming Events in Biofuels
- *NEW* Life Cycle Assessment Workshops
- The European Forum for Industrial Biotechnology and the Bioeconomy