To access our News Reviews, subscribe to our Information Package free of charge here.
Partnerships have become an increasingly
important part of bio-product formation. Vital collaborations are developing to
convert sustainable bio‑resources into chemicals, chemicals into materials and
materials into products. The expertise and proprietary technology required at
each stage of these processes contribute to the need for co-operation. Many
individual companies would be hindered by the cost, expertise, market position
or technology requirements to produce a bio-based product from cradle to grave.
Instead, we observe a healthy bio-based eco-system starting to form.
Neste, Borealis and MAM have worked together to
produce a new infant pacifier made out of bio-based circular...
Other News this Month Includes:
- Technip Energies acquires DSM's Biosuccinium®
technology for bio-based and biodegradable polymers
- Cooking oil investment for bio‑based chemicals
Research & Development
- Land use change and carbon emissions of a transformation
to timber cities
- Consumer response to bio-based products – A systematic
- Orthex Group moves toward more sustainable materials in cooperation with
INEOS Styrolution and BASF
- Heiq and Renewcell partner to replace polyester and nylon
with Heiq Aeoniq yarn from Circulose®
- Global Amines New Fatty Amines production plant now on
- New cooperation enables Evonik to
provide tire industry with silica made from biobased raw materials
- Anker sustainable bio-based charging cables
- First shoe produced from carbon dioxide emissions