To access the News Reviews, subscribe to our Information Package free of charge here.
Distribution of transport fuels is a vital
part of the process of decarbonizing the economy. For any fuel type along with
the challenges of producing the fuel, one of the major challenges is to provide
a system to transport the energy carrier to the vehicles in an efficient way.
This involves a large number of moving parts including infrastructure,
investment, planning, policy and partnerships.
In the UK, CNG Fuels has acquired a major
stake in the largest biomethane sourcing company in the UK – Renewable
Transport Fuel Services Limited (RTFS) – in order to rapidly
grow their distribution of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) network providing
bio-CNG fuel to Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGVs). CNG fuels has been at the
epicenter of an uptick in biomethane good vehicles primarily through...
Other news this month includes:
- Velocys welcomes UK SAF policy proposals
- EU reaches Maritime GHG reductions agreement
- CNG Fuels forms Group to fast-track rollout of biomethane haulage
- Axens acquires stakes in BioTJet
Research and Development
- Tidewater awarded $3 million to develop biodiesel distribution hub
- Crown’s Liquids Pilot Plant fully operational
- Cepsa and Apical to build bioethanol plant in Spain
- Increase in bioethanol production and higher sales of Super E10
- UCOME prices drop as supply outstrips demand
- Neste partnering Catom’s subsidiary to sell renewable diesel
Aviation and Shipping Biofuel
- Jet Zero Australia partners with LanzaJet to deploy Alcohol-to-Jet
- Cepsa and Wizz air join forces to accelerate SAF
- Kiwa starts hydrogen production with Hygear’s technology