- Extensive market
data and analysis on current and future development trends
- Regional breakdown of the 10 regions of England,
Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, with maps and timeline graphs
illustrating regional development trends.
- Detailed sector commentary and comprehensive overview
of policy and incentives affecting the anaerobic digestion development
- Comprehensive excel database of more than 1000 planned
and operational Anaerobic Digestion facilities in the UK.
- Includes site name and location; feedstock type, source
and volumes; energy output type and capacity; and development status.
Reasons to buy
- To inform investment and policy decisions in the anaerobic digestion sector by understanding the current and future anaerobic digestion market and policy landscape
- To enable targeting of sales and marketing effort for anaerobic digestion service and product providers, based on technical or regional focus.
- To identify competition and quantify feedstock requirements of the anaerobic digestion industry
Number of pages: 91
Accessibility: This item is available to NNFCC Anaerobic Digestion Business Subscribers or through individual purchase (fill in form below)
The accompanying spreadsheet will be emailed to you upon completion of your purchase.
After such a turbulent year it is unsurprising that progress in the AD industry has, like most other sectors, been hampered by the ongoing Covid-19 global pandemic. Many developments have faced delays in construction and commissioning, and many operational facilities have underperformed due to feedstock constraints – a consequence of the retail and hospitality sectors being closed for a large part of the year. However, following modest growth across the AD industry in 2019/20, we have seen a significant number of new developments commissioned over the past 12 months, which have benefitted from various extensions offered by Government.
NNFCC monitors anaerobic digestion activity and has published the eighth annual report on anaerobic digestion deployment in the UK. The report provides a comprehensive regional breakdown of sector development in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the 10 regions of England, providing detailed information on feedstock requirements, installed capacity and output type (combined heat & power or biomethane-to-grid) for every project.
The report is available for purchase for £995 + VAT, or is included with an Anaerobic Digestion Business Subscription, which also includes consultancy support to help
recipients further understand the market, identify development opportunities,
or expand their knowledge of the sector more generally.
Previous years' Deployment Reports are available upon request: email@example.com
You may also be interested in:
Talk to the experts
For business solutions call NNFCC on +44 (0)1904 435 182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org