- Extensive market
data and analysis on current and future development trends for anaerobic digestion and composting
- Breakdown of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, with maps and timeline graphs illustrating regional development trends.
- Detailed sector commentary and comprehensive overview
of policy and incentives affecting the anaerobic digestion development
- Comprehensive excel database of more than 1000 planned
and operational Anaerobic Digestion facilities in the UK.
- Includes site name and location; feedstock type, source
and volumes; energy output type and capacity; and development status.
- Current data on UK biomethane refuelling station network, including operational and planned sites.
Reasons to buy
- To inform investment and policy decisions in the anaerobic digestion sector by understanding the current and future anaerobic digestion market and policy landscape
- To enable targeting of sales and marketing effort for anaerobic digestion service and product providers, based on technical or regional focus.
- To identify competition and quantify feedstock requirements of the anaerobic digestion industry
Number of pages: 69
Accessibility: This item is available to NNFCC Anaerobic Digestion Business Subscribers or through individual purchase (fill in form below)
The accompanying spreadsheet will be sent alongside the report upon completion of your purchase.
This year’s celebratory 10th edition of the report aims to add further value to our traditional narrative around the state of the UK’s AD sector, by including new content on the UK’s composting sector, in addition to current trends in biomethane use for transport and feedstock availability. We hope the latest report and database will be even more valuable to developers and investors seeking knowledge on local opportunities and competition, to inform investment decisions and deliver continued deployment across the sector.
NNFCC monitors anaerobic digestion activity and has published the tenth annual report on anaerobic digestion deployment in the UK. The report provides a comprehensive regional breakdown of sector development in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England, providing detailed information on feedstock requirements, installed capacity and output type (combined heat & power or biomethane-to-grid) for every project.
The report is available for purchase for £1,295 + VAT, or is included with an Anaerobic Digestion Business Subscription, which also includes consultancy support to help
recipients further understand the market, identify development opportunities,
or expand their knowledge of the sector more generally, for purchase for £1,770 + VAT.
Previous years' Deployment Reports are available upon request: email@example.com
You may also be interested in:
Talk to the experts
For business solutions call NNFCC on +44 (0)1904 217 182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org